State and Private Education Institutions
1. General Provisions Relating to State Educational Institutions, 21-1-1 through 21-1-46.
1A. University Endowments, 21-1A-1 through 21-1A-5.
1B. Post-Secondary Education Articulation, 21-1B-1 through 21-1B-6.
2. Post-Secondary Educational Planning, 21-2-1 through 21-2-9.
2A. College District Tax, 21-2A-1 through 21-2A-12.
3. Certain State Post-Secondary Schools, 21-3-1 through 21-3-31.
4. Northern New Mexico State School, 21-4-1 through 21-4-4.
5. New Mexico School for the Blind and Visually Impaired, 21-5-1 through 21-5-23.
6. New Mexico School for the Deaf, 21-6-1 through 21-6-3.
7. University of New Mexico, 21-7-1 through 21-7-31.
8. New Mexico State University, 21-8-1 through 21-8-43.
9. State Chemist and Laboratory, 21-9-1 through 21-9-4.
10. Development of Indian Resources, 21-10-1 through 21-10-12.
11. New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, 21-11-1 through 21-11-28.
12. New Mexico Military Institute, 21-12-1 through 21-12-17.
13. Community Colleges, 21-13-1 through 21-13-26.
13A. Workforce Training, 21-13A-1 through 21-13A-6.
14. Branch Community Colleges, 21-14-1 through 21-14-16.
14A. Off-Campus Instruction, 21-14A-1 through 21-14A-10.
15. Community College and Vocational-Technical Center at Walker Air Force Base, 21-15-1 through 21-15-3.
16. Technical and Vocational Institute Districts, 21-16-1 through 21-16-24.
16A. Learning Centers, 21-16A-1 through 21-16A-8.
17. Area Vocational Schools, 21-17-1 through 21-17-17.
18. Vocational Capital Improvements, 21-18-1 through 21-18-3.
19. Development Training, 21-19-1 through 21-19-13.
19A. Apprenticeship Assistance, 21-19A-1 through 21-19A-13.
20. Travel Service Training, 21-20-1 through 21-20-4.
21. Student Loans, 21-21-1 through 21-21-26.
21A. Educational Assistance, 21-21A-1 through 21-21A-25.
21B. Work-Study, 21-21B-1 through 21-21B-9.
21C. Student Choice Grants, 21-21C-1 through 21-21C-9.
21D. Reduced Tuition for Senior Citizens, 21-21D-1 through 21-21D-5.
21E. Vietnam Veterans' Scholarship Fund, 21-21E-1 through 21-21E-3.
21F. Fire Fighter and Peace Officer Survivors Scholarships, 21-21F-1 through 21-21F-5.
21G. Graduate Fellowship, 21-21G-1 through 21-21G-11.
21H. New Mexico Scholars, 21-21H-1 through 21-21H-9.
21I. Minority Doctoral Assistance, 21-21I-1 through 21-21I-8.
21J. Legislative Endowment Scholarship, 21-21J-1 through 21-21J-8.
21K. Education Trusts, 21-21K-1 through 21-21K-7.
21L. College Affordability, 21-21L-1 through 21-21L-8.
21M. Students with Disabilities Scholarship Act, 21-21M-1 through 21-21M-8.
21N. Legislative Lottery Tuition Scholarship, 21-21N-1 through 21-21N-7.
22. Medical Student Loans, 21-22-1 through 21-22-10.
22A. Osteopathic Medical Student Loans, 21-22A-1 through 21-22A-10.
22B. Nursing Student Loans, 21-22B-1 through 21-22B-10.
22C. Allied Health Student Loan for Service, 21-22C-1 through 21-22C-10.
22D. Health Professional Loan Repayment, 21-22D-1 through 21-22D-10.
22E. Teacher Loan for Service, 21-22E-1 through 21-22E-10.
22F. Public Service Law Loan Repayment Act, 21-22F-1 through 21-22F-11.
22G. Conditional Tuition Waiver for Primary Care Medical Students, 21-22G-1 through 21-22G-4.
22H. Teacher Loan Repayment, 21-22H-1 through 21-22H-9.
22I. Children, Youth and Families Worker Loan Repayment, 21-22I-1 through 21-22I-8.
23. Post-Secondary Educational Institution Act, 21-23-1 through 21-23-15.
23A. American Indian Post-Secondary Education, 21-23A-1 through 21-23A-6.
23B. Interstate Distance Education, 21-23B-1 through 21-23B-6.
24. Out-of-State Proprietary Schools, 21-24-1 through 21-24-9.
25. Nonproprietary Out-of-State Institutions, 21-25-1 through 21-25-5.
26. Osteopathic Interns, 21-26-1 through 21-26-4.
27. Maintenance for Two-Year Colleges, 21-27-1 through 21-27-5.
28. University Research Park and Economic Development, 21-28-1 through 21-28-25.
29. Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education Loans for Service, 21-29-1 through 21-29-6.
30. University Athletic Facility Funding Act, 21-30-1 through 21-30-10.